[Marxism] ANC govt terrified of music, says Hugh Masekela [?!?!]

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 14:27:40 MDT 2007

Funny, Louis, YOU have the CP line on Iran, not me.

Wait'll I tell the CPUSA you're looking for a home.
(Sorry, they don't have plant-gate sales for you.)

Love and kisses,

Walter Lippmann
Disneylandia, California

Friday, August 10, 2007
Iran: Support the united struggle for freedom
of labor, student and women’s

Tudeh Party of Iran supports the interesting initiative of
International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) and
International Transport Workers' Federation (ITF) for a
worldwide day of action on August 9, 2007 to protest
against the oppressive measures of Iran’s regime.

SOURCE:
http://paeditorsblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/iran-support-united-struggle-for.html

LOUIS PROYECT inquired:
Walter, can you remember approximately when you were won over to
Stalinism? I would be curious to see what particular articles or books
inspired you to become a Stalinist, since I find those ideas more
sickening than a bad case of the flu. I think I would rather rejoin
the SWP and go out on plant gate sales 5 mornings a week rather than
defend ANC broken promises.

WALTER LIPPMANN
Editor-in-Chief, CubaNews
writer - photographer - activist