[Marxism] Bonds, Genes, Racism

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:06:29 MDT 2007

On 8/11/07, Naveen Jaganathan <naveenkj3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sayan, What you wrote is so laughable that I can't even seriously engage you
> on racism -- racism in sports, racism in science.  (Louis is right, you need
> to stop being a troll, and posting crap to provoke a reaction.)

Danielle was right -- you tend to make too many unwarranted
assumptions about people and their motivations, as you are doing about
me in this instance.

> The point is,
> individual motivations aside, sociologically racism pervades everything and
> gives prominence to  the such views as "Bond's cheated"

"Sociologically, racism pervades everything"? Maybe you can explain
how Barack Obama, a black man, is a leading candidate for president?

> That sociobiology is racist,
> and new tracts, however implicit in its racism is still racist should be
> obvious to anyone that has seriously looked at this subject.

Ah... the "it is obvious" (non)-argument.

>  That people in the fucking Left can't see
> call out racism when they see it in culture is disturbing.

Argument by assertion and argument by expletives. I see.