[Marxism] Marxism Digest, Vol 46, Issue 26

Dbachmozart at aol.com Dbachmozart at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 14:19:38 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/11/2007 2:05:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_MLause at cinci.rr.com_ (mailto:MLause at cinci.rr.com)  writes:

If  anyone on this list believes on any level that what they or other  list
members have to say on this subject has any impact whatsoever on Barry  Bonds
or his record of achievements, I expect a proposal that we all flush  our
toilets at the same time to drain the Great Lakes...or we all send  the
Pentagon an email with the subject line "oooohmmmm" to see if we  can
levitate it.
reply -

Mark, given that what list members say has as little impact  upon ANYTHING in
the political world today as it does on the Bonds  situation, should we all
just close down our computers and start  flushing?

P.S. - it's spelled  ohmmmmmmmmmmm.