[Marxism] Bonds, Genes, Racism

wenhuadageming at comcast.net wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 21:47:15 MDT 2007

ah well, since i'm already on my laptop...

Danielle Ni Dhighe wrote:
>no one's denying that racism remains a factor in American capitalist
>society, but raising
>race above all other considerations leads to gross
>oversimplifications of complex issues.

saying that racism pervades every aspect of america is NOT elevating
it "above all other considerations"...

>  >As a loyal A-rod fan, I say Amen!
>
>I'm from Seattle, so we boo A-rod on general principle.  :p

hah, i'm from the boston area, so you got nothing on us. ;-)  (not
that i'm really even sox fan - frankly, the historical and persisting
racism of the white sports and sports journalism establishment of
boston will probably forever taint any enjoyment that people of color
could ever get from manny and big papi)

xzy