[Marxism] tenure for whitey theory and goosebumps

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Sat Aug 11 23:53:31 MDT 2007

"Joaquin Bustelo" <jbustelo at gmail.com> writes:

> -- you'll freeze to death. So evolution selected for those traits
> that have served the white man so well ever since -- treachery,
> sneaking, lying in wait to sprint a trap, clever ruses.

You forgot the precursor traits that eventually became the white
european middle class values of saving, working hard and non-violence
-- that would be anal-fixation, aggression displacement and
submission.  Perhaps this omission is all that is stopping you from
getting a tenured seat at a prestigious university here in the U.S?
Just give me a citation in your journal paper.

kthxbye

--
Sincerely, Craig Brozefsky              <craig at red-bean.com>
what a klon  - neko           http://www.red-bean.com/~craig