[Marxism] Freeman Dyson on scientific heretics and climate change

Bob Hopson bobhpsn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 10:10:02 MDT 2007

--- Mark Lause <MLause at cinci.rr.com> wrote:

> No, Bob.  It would be "an ad hominem" argument to
> say that Lause can't be a
> medical doctor because he is a bad and unworthy

Mark,

comparing Dyson's comments on climate change to Graham
Hancock's "interventions" in archeology sure seem like
an attack on the man more than anything substantial.
If you'd posted something about Dyson's ties to
Exxon-Mobil, or climatolists' rebuttals to Dyson, that
might be useful; but all you seem do is make "sneer
and smear" posts, so I'll make a point not to read
your stuff in the future, as it's largely devoid of
useful content.

Solidarity, dude.