[Marxism] The Bipartisan Guarantee of More War in Iraq

Dbachmozart at aol.com Dbachmozart at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 19:26:42 MDT 2007

We invaded your country. We occupied your country. We wrote  your
constitution, in which the arbitrary decrees of our colonial viceroy were  imposed as
fundamental law. We looted your money. We armed your sectarians. And  we are
going to keep a large number of troops in your country, come what may.  But we
aren't going to baby-sit you anymore. No, if you don't get your act  together --
and sign the goddamned Oil Law already -- we are just going to  withdraw to
our permanent bases and watch you kill each other. -- That is the  sum total of
the leading Democratic candidate's position on Iraq.
_http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18190.htm_
(http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18190.htm)