[Marxism] Encounters with the FBI

Alan Bradley alanb1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 22:16:37 MDT 2007

I wrote:
> I acquired a dislike for ultraleft posturing at
> about the same time. Anyone can be a hero when
> the consequences are insignificant.

Greg McDonald has correctly pointed out to me that
this could be read as me calling him a posturing
ultraleft.

That was not my intention, and I apologise to him for
any offence.

I was trying to say that anyone (not Greg) can strike
heroic poses when it's safe to do so. Facing real
repression is a different matter, and we are all mere
mortals then.

Alan Bradley