[Marxism] On the political consequences of the earthquake in Peru

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Aug 22 15:31:11 MDT 2007

What the earthquake revealed is the complete destruction of the state
in Peru. García, who has made it a shibboleth to be friendly and
cooperative with imperialist concerns (after he tried to mildly fight
them decades ago), may well suffer from this quake as much as Somoza
suffered with that of Managua.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar