[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 23 18:38:32 MDT 2007

I mentioned something to Sukla Sen about this yesterday. Comrades really
have to make an effort to take responsibility for what they post to the
list. If you haven't figured out how to crosspost a newspaper article
without the "stepladder" effect seen below, then just don't do it. Post
the url or something. Both Pat and Sukla are using yahoo accounts but
for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how this could have happened.
You have to keep in mind that there are well over a thousand
subscribers. It doesn't help when you send out a newspaper article that
is unreadable.

Les has suggested that we standardize on Mozilla Thunderbird. I think
this is a good idea. It might mean that you have to change your email
address for Marxmail correspondence but that is worth it. If you use
Thunderbird and you run into a problem like this, then me and Les have a
better shot at clearing it up.

Thanks.