[Marxism] Revolutionary Opposition in Ireland

dave.walters at comcast.net dave.walters at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 01:57:40 MDT 2007

DoC, you state the "mass is still with SF". In a cursory reading of the media (including left and republican media) in Ireland, north and south, it seems that the masses are absolutely nowhere. In the north of Ireland they certainly *vote* of SF, but they don't appear, *at all* WITH SF. I would contrast this with S. Africa where the ANC's support, while increasingly gettng smaller, has a genuine *mass* and activist base numbering in the millions. Politics aside, it really seem from afar that SF is nothing more than a republican-leaning electoral machine. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

David