[Marxism] Thecriticismofreligion[was:RE:Vnzla:reasonstobeoptimistic]

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 13:46:46 MDT 2007

Owen Davies (or Daniel) wrote that the Democratic Party "does seem quite
loose.  More of a loose alliance which in the past has probably been a
strength but could prove to be an Achilles Heel in the future."

I don't understand the last part of this, but it isn't a loose alliance.
You aren't connected to it by degrees.  Unless you're a contributor, you
either vote for it or you don't.  It's a take-it-or-leave-it proposition.
Nothing loose about it.....

Catholic Church or the Norwood Chess Club" a popular front just as easily as
you can call the Democratic Party one, Owen Davies (or Daniel) wrotes "you
could say it about those other institutions but I wouldn't."

This seems to me to be the problem, you have no reason why you would in one
case and not in the others.  It's all arbitrary.

ML