[Marxism] Thecriticismofreligion[was:RE:Vnzla:reasonstobeoptimistic]

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 13:57:29 MDT 2007

I replied before seeing that Carrol had already done so very well.

The Democratic Party allows for only one way for people like us to relate to
it...that's by voting for it.  If you do that as a matter of course, they're
no incentive for them to give you anything.  And if you don't go for them,
you are likely to wind up disenfranchised.

Maybe that's a final point worth making on this.  The Democratic Party has
actively engaged in excluding other parties and candidates from the ballot
and in disenfranchising voters it didn't want to count.  Just as have the
Republicans.

We had about 100,000 Nader voters in Ohio in 2000.  The state authorities
just said they wouldn't count the votes in 2004.  The Democrats have filed
harassment suits, etc. to make this possible in state after state in 2004.
But, of course, they did this for generations against black voters.

I can't imagine rationalizing myself to vote for a party that actively
fosters such crap.

ML