[Marxism] The criticismofreligion[was:RE:Vnzla:reasonstobeoptimistic]

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 14:22:58 MDT 2007

The NAACP analogy is a big stretch that ultimately ends up inside out.  We
have the same thing here and we sell ticket.  We do try to get companies and
unions to buy tables.  However, we don't let companies bid on who gets to
take offices and represent us....

Your equation of noninvolvement in the Democratic Party with noninvolvement
in electoral politics rather ends the point of the discussion.  The DP
helped disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of us in 2004, but, since what
we wanted to do was to not vote Democratic, I assume it was simply an
acknowledgement of our disinterest in the electoral process.

ML