[Marxism] fascism and capitalism

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 29 19:46:17 MDT 2007

Nestor:
"Yes, of course. We may choose another term. But
what I want to mean is, roughly, that under the conditions of monopoly capital and imperialism, the ruling class splits in two and has to exert an ever increasing control and repression _ against itself_, not just against the exploited or oppressed classes. The high degree of regimentation that this implies today seems to me to be a feature of core-nation capitalism (sorry for shorthand, if someone puts it better and differently I don't worry)."

Question:
Do ou mean *always* two - or perhaps another way to ask is what governs the split in the capitalist class?
Thanks,
Hari Kumar