[Marxism] The criticism of religion [was: RE:Vnzla:reasonstobeoptimistic]

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Fri Aug 31 07:53:11 MDT 2007

Whenever people start talking about methodology in order to disparage
material reality, I know that we're on our way to Roswell World....

However you measure it, not a single one of the arguments made for
supporting Democrats hasn't

1) essentially disappeared or grown decisively weaker over the past half
century; or,

2) be just as easily applied as a justification for supporting Republicans,
who--after all--have had a much better record at getting their people into
office where they can, in theory, do all sorts of good things.

All the rest is, as we still say in the Midwest, horsehit.

ML