[Marxism] How to end Little Havana's 48-year death watch

Debordagoria phantasmagorias at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 07:39:00 MST 2007

--- Ethan Young <ethanyoung at earthlink.net> wrote:
"They can drink their pretend rum and smoke
their pretend cigars all night but when the sun comes
up they will have to face the fact that they still
have no home."

Your point is well taken, but somehow I can't take as
much solace in it as you do. The fact is they DO have
a home, which is why Miami city commissioners can
speak of booking the Orange Bowl for a Fidel death
celebration, and why thugs can attack with impunity
small groups protesting the favored treatment of the
hero/terrorist Posada.
Michael D.