[Marxism] Sinn Fein's Capitulation

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 7 05:02:46 MST 2007

Sorry, I've made no policy recommendations, but have been asking
questions. As yet, I'm still not hearing of alternative strategies
and tactics to that of Sinn Fein, though criticism a-plenty is being
advanced. Ferguson is in New Zealand, Lippmann has been writing
from Sorry, I've made no policy recommendations, but have been
asking questions. As yet, I'm still not hearing of alternative strategies
and tactics to that of Sinn Fein, though criticism a-plenty is being
advanced. Ferguson is in New Zealand, Lippmann has been writing
from Los Angeles, and so on. You're the only one actually in Ireland,
unless I'm mistaken. Are other strategies actually in place and being
carried out now? Do you agree that the armed struggle which was the
strategy in the past is not viable at this point in time?

Los Angeles, and so on. You're the only one actually in Ireland,
unless I'm mistaken. Are other strategies actually in place and being
carried out now? Do you agree that the armed struggle which was the
strategy in the past is not viable at this point in time?

Most of the writers do have one thing with me:
They aren't in northern Ireland.

Walter Lippmann
JAMES DALY wrote:
"You are playing with people's lives.
But of course that doesn't matter
-- they're not Cubans."

This demagogic comment, did NOT respond to my questions:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2007-February/008781.html