[Marxism] "Ulster is British"

james daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 9 03:46:41 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Heartfield" <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:08 PM
Subject: [lbo-talk] British Empire (was US Imperialism)

"However, I think a lot of Kenyans, Irishmen, Tanganyikans, Singaporeans and
Malay Chinese would be irritated to hear that the Empire was finished in
1945".
*********
In "Ulster" it shows no sign of dying.  "Ulster is British" corresponds to
"Algerie Francaise".  If you wore a T-shirt saying "Ulster is Irish" outside
the kind of ghetto I live in, you would not get back alive.
Years ago I asked posters to the A-list and Marxmail what sign they saw of
the British withdrawal their abstract theories confidently a priori
predicted.  Nobody came up with any.  Even New Sinn Fein sees none.
J. D.