[Marxism] Moderator's note

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 07:17:33 MST 2007

I regret the error I made when hitting "reply" to something posted here
without keeping this rule in mind. It's a useful rule for the reasons which
Louis explains here. One of the challenges in having a list which is for
the most part unmoderated is that mistakes can easily be replicated as
happened here when people hit "reply" to something which had gone
out already. Thanks for the soft touch in reminind all of this.

Walter Lippmann
LOUIS PROYECT WROTE