[Marxism] Apologies

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Feb 11 13:30:07 MST 2007

Louis wrote:
>It was obvious that the inclusion of McLaren and Lebowitz's name was
innocent and the inclusion of Lueko's name not so innocent.

I think it was me who put Luko's name in and it was entirely innocent.

I have big gaps between periods of looking at the list - I never receive
mails from it - and, on a number of occasions I've forgotten the rule.

It's actually really easy to do.  For instance, I see Louis posted a
piece on South Africa which he did as a reply so it contained Luko's
name in the list.

Anyway, apologies for my stuff-up.

Phil