[Marxism] Apologies

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Feb 11 13:42:52 MST 2007

Philip Ferguson wrote:
> I have big gaps between periods of looking at the list - I never receive
> mails from it

we added the no-mail option as a feature for list subscribers. but it
really is incumbent on each one of us to read at least the moderator
notes and tech notes from time to time to keep up with rules and
how-tos. we try to keep these notes minimal and infrequent. but if
you've been away from the list for a while, it helps to review posts by
Lou and myself, just to see what's new procedure wise. Lou and i can
agree on Subject headings that will allow easy searching on these topics
in the archives.

Les