[Marxism] SACP-ANC and South Africa

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:18:42 MST 2007

On 2/12/07, Walter Lippmann <walterlx at earthlink.net> wrote:

> And none of the people
> who don't agree with me can explain why it is that, after ten years
> in power, with living standards presumably being lower than under
> apartheid, black South Africans support the ANC by a LARGER MAJORITY
> now than they have before. What do you think is wrong with those
> black people in South Africa that they cannot see what you see?

ANC wins South African election with a record number of votes
17 April , 2004

In South Africa President Thabo Mbeki has claimed victory in the
country's general elections. The ruling ANC was returned to power with
a record majority, picking up almost 70 per cent of the vote.

>  Tony Saco and Alvaro Uribe are comprador bourgeois.

Colombia's Uribe wins second term 				 			 		 		     Colombia's
President Alvaro Uribe has been re-elected in a landslide election
victory, taking 62% of the vote