[Marxism] SACP-ANC and South Africa

Rohan Gaiswinkler rohanger at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 13 07:56:49 MST 2007

Walter:

  Rohan writes that the ANC repressed the mass movements. Alas, he
provides no examples. Are there left-wing political prisoners we're
not informed of in South Africa today? If so, we haven't read about
the campaigns to free them here on Marxmail.

  A challenge that is easy to satisfy, Walter (and most on this list would know that this is just the tip of the iceberg):

  http://www.greenleft.org.au/2002/506/27613

  http://www.greenleft.org.au/2004/588/32221

  http://www.greenleft.org.au/2006/658/7292

  P.S. The third article has a glitch on that page with an incorrect date appearing under the title