[Marxism] A reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Feb 14 09:25:26 MST 2007

Naveen just replied to JollyJack's post, which consisted of a long article
by Fred Halliday, but neglected to clip the post. We really need to
preserve bandwidth. When you are replying to a previous posting, please
remember to only include a paragraph or so--just enough to put your reply
into context.

By the way, JollyJack unsubbed. He is Jack Lieberman, a former member of
the American SWP who is active in the Miami left and does good work, all in
all. However, I am afraid that he has become a Zionist--even if a
left-leaning one. He was the past president of the Miami chapter of the
American Jewish Congress, a liberal Zionist group.

--

www.marxmail.org