[Marxism] Jack Lieberman

dave.walters at comcast.net dave.walters at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 18:28:54 MST 2007

Jack was always into telemarketing. It is how he sustained himself since FIU days.

His knew for-profit web site has lots of interesting T-Shirts. I was scrolling down a set of them in his anti-war collection and then one that stuck out like a poke-in-the-eye:

Two Peoples
Two States

with a picture of the Palestinian flag and the Israeil flag. Also, there is the ridiculous Ghandhi T-shirt with the title "No Lesser Evil". What the f*ck?

I must say, he looks like my Uncle Buddy now, having grown much older.

David