[Marxism] White House Press officer claims opponents of attack are "trying to protect Iran"

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Feb 21 07:56:22 MST 2007

Respuesta a:"Re: [Marxism] White House Press officer claims	op"
Enviado por:g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Con fecha:21 Feb 2007, a las 7:24

> Yet if the attack on Iran is not an immediate disaster, it will
> nevertheless in the medium to long term prove an even greater mistake
> than the original invasion of Iraq. It will demonstrate fully that the
> only option that the American government stands for is total and
> absolute destruction of humanity.  That will be a long way from the
> Cold War when they could successfully pose as the bastion of freedom
> against Soviet tyranny.

The possibility that Iranian and Arab nationalisms become welded by
the common struggle and the political developments inherent to it can
not be ruled out. The Iranians are quite desperate to break the
barrier of language, traditions, geography, etc., in which history
has closeted them This explains many of their blunders. But there is
only one way out of the maze: through the rooftop, that is through
revolutionary action. A common anti-imperialist war is in the area
and in our times the ultimate revolutionary action.

Just speculating and doing some wishful thinking.

But...

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar