[Marxism] Marxism] New Zealand a semi-colony: Laugh out loud! (was Accumulaton in New Zealand)

Rohan Gaiswinkler rohanger at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 22 03:36:10 MST 2007

Frankly I think David Brownz' idea that New Zealand is a colony or semi-colony belongs to the loony left and certainly not serious discussion here.  My internet and telephone service are billed to AAPT, a company that is 100% owned by Telecom NZ.  I can't think of any equivelant Papua New Guinean or Fijian corporations operating in Australia.  Why would that be I wonder?

  http://www.aapt.com.au/investor/

  Cheers
  Rohan G