[Marxism] WBAI interview next Tuesday

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 22 08:50:09 MST 2007

Below is a note from the director of NYFCO, the film critics group I belong
to, about a debate on "Amazing Grace" that I will take part in. You can
listen to it online at www.wbai.org at the scheduled time. Apparently I
have struck a nerve with my review since it has doubled the traffic on my
blog since it appeared. Erin is the publicist for falcoink, which is
handling Apted's film.

Hi Erin

I hear from Prairie that Kam Williams and Lou Proyect, two NYFCO members,
will be debating
Amazing Grace on her show on WBAI 2/27 at 2 p.m. 99.5 on your FM dial.  Lou
is our resident
Marxist member whose review is a keeper.  Blows every other film essay out
of the water, whether
it be from the NYTimes, Film Comment, you-name-it.  Here's the link:
<http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2007/02/18/amazing-grace/>http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2007/02/18/amazing-grace/

--
Harvey

Harvey Karten