[Marxism] FW: "Rise of the Anti-War Soldier" new video from Labor Beat

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 17:14:17 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Duncan [mailto:lduncan at igc.org]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:06 PM
To: lduncan at igc.org
Subject: "Rise of the Anti-War Soldier" new video from Labor Beat

"Rise of the Anti-War Soldier"
A new video from Labor Beat

In Labor Beat 519, "Rise of the Anti-War Soldier," we cover the
demonstrations of January 27, 2007 in Washington D.C.

In Part 1, activists with U.S. Labor Against the War talk about the
resolutions they have put forward to  call for a "Troops Home NOW" position
from their organizations locally, and the movement nationally.

In Part 2, author Anthony Arnove speaks about the skewed debate about Iraq
in the media, and why we should all demand immediate withdrawal and
reparations for the Iraqi people.
In Part 3, members of the group Iraq Veterans Against the War speak out
about what they saw in Iraq and why they say the only way to support the
troops is to bring them home.
Streamed at:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6935451906479097836&hl=en

To order a dvd of this video

$15 via PayPal at:
http://www.laborbeat.org/3/forml604.htm
(Indicate title "Rise of the Anti-War Soldier" and your mailing address)
or
Send check for $15 to:
Labor Beat
37 S. Ashland
Chicago, IL 60607

For more information: mail at laborbeat.org, 312-226-3330

Labor Beat is a CAN TV Community Partner. Labor Beat is affiliated with IBEW
1220. Views expressed are those of Labor Beat, not necessarily of IBEW.