[Marxism] RE: Cuba Boots Reporters - I support Hugo Chavez

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Feb 27 12:22:58 MST 2007

O'Brien:
>Also I never said a word about the Cuban government decision, to deport
>several journalists from that nation.  I am not familiar with these
>journalists and what they did, or what their intentions are.

So, why did you write this in your initial post on this topic

"I doubt there was agreement by the people of Cuba on censorship? This was
done by the Cuban government."

One of the reasons that you might find yourself unsubbed at some point,
O'Brien, is that you are wasting bandwidth with this kind of slippery
evasion. Mind your p's and q's.

--

www.marxmail.org