[Marxism] Marxism lists

rogervz rogervz at plutobooks.com
Mon Feb 26 02:26:44 MST 2007

Friends

Every now and again friends send me a comment on one of our books...always
nice.

Is there any way of being a bit more formal.  I have two suggestions

a.  Reviews:  We have some really excellent books  which I would be very
happy to send a review copy to the right person.

b. When a book is mentioned, buying the book through you at a discount is
possible through yourselves or through our websites where we have a secure
buying system.

If you have other suggestions where or how we might co-operate, please let
me know.

warmly

Roger

Roger van Zwanenberg (Dr)              Log on to the new Pluto Website:
Chair & Commissioning  Editor     www.plutobooks.com
Pluto Press
345 Archway Road
London N6 5AA
Tel  020 8374 2192 ( Direct line)
0044 20 8374 2192 from Outside UK
Company No  4770976
Vat No  830 3075 63

50 Reasons to Buy Fair Trade by Miles Litvinoff and John Madeley'A
first-class guide. Buy it and help change the world through the way you
shop.' Richard Bennett, former Chair, Make Poverty History
<http://www.plutobooks.com/cgi-local/nplutobrows.pl?chkisbn=9780745325842&ma
in=>