[Marxism] Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join historicalmaterialism today.

historicalmaterialism moderator historicalmaterialism-owner at yahoogroups.com
Wed Feb 28 03:49:13 MST 2007

sebastien.budgen at wanadoo.fr has invited you to join historicalmaterialism
the best way to discover and share information and advice with others.  All for free.

A personal invitation from sebastien.budgen at wanadoo.fr:

Hi,

this is Sebastian Budgen from the journal HISTORICAL MATERIALISM.

We are currently changing our information email list into a group list, which will make it technically easier for us to send you information about the journal and its activities.

Would you like to continue getting this information? Don't worry: there won't be a heavy load, just info on the new issues, conferences we're organising, new books we've published etc. Nor will there be any scary "debates" on the list, just straightforward information.

If you are interested, please join the group. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to send me an email at sebastien.budgen at wanadoo.fr.

Thanks

www.historicalmaterialism.net

See for yourself why millions of people are members of Yahoo! Groups.  But
hurry.  This invitation expires in 30 days.

Join this group:

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: