[Marxism] The cheese stands alone

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 07:53:35 MST 2007

re what Louis said on "the hell we raised here":
Not likely. Except to the extent this list helped disseminate
the ANSWER/TONC inaccurate and sectarian attacks.
Be that as it may, the important thing is that everyone --
including UFPJ national and NY as expressed in meetings here in NY--
has said that folks should go to ANY demo they can, in DC and/or
in NY. That's the most we could expect in terms of unity
given the chronology of how the January and March demos evolved
(and Dayne's recollection of that chronology is still the best I've seen).
And by the way, perhaps the MORE important reason CodePink et al.
decided to join the ANSWER action is because it shares their
liberal approach: i.e., impeach Bush, and a meaningless "encampment"
on Capitol Hill to "force" (please!) Congress to do something.

Louis wrote:

That must be because of the hell that we raised here. ;-)

(And I am not one prone to using emoticons!)