[Marxism] The cheese stands alone

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:32:05 MST 2007

>Be that as it may, the important thing is that everyone -- including UFPJ
>national and NY as expressed in meetings here in NY--
>has said that folks should go to ANY demo they can, in DC and/or
>in NY.

Are you kidding? How noble of them, to "allow" people to go to any demo they
want to. Gosh, how generous. The FACT remains that they have called a demo
which will draw people AWAY from the major national demo.

>And by the way, perhaps the MORE important reason CodePink et al.
>decided to join the ANSWER action is because it shares their
>liberal approach: i.e., impeach Bush, and a meaningless "encampment" on
>Capitol Hill to "force" (please!) Congress to do something.

Factually, I need to correct this misinformation once again; the
"encampment" idea is from TONC and WCW (in slightly different permutations),
not ANSWER. As far as this being the "liberal" approach, I'm sure we all
await your "truly radical" approach to stopping the war.

On the subject of ANSWER and Congress, here's an article you might want to
read that addresses the subject:

http://www.pslweb.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=6452

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News