[Marxism] Cuba flies lone flag for sustainability

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 06:03:27 MDT 2007

Does anyone out there subscribe to New Scientist magazine? If so could
you please post this article, or else send it to me and I'll do that?

Thanks,

Walter Lippmann

From: New Scientist <newsletter at email.newscientist.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2007 23:17
Subject: Cuba flies lone flag for sustainability
To: margareta at greenleft.org.au

This week's top stories from the web's No.1 science and technology news service

Dear New Scientist Reader, welcome to the New Scientist newsletter, which
this week reveals why Cuba is currently the world's only sustainable nation,
how 'traitor' immune cells could be reprogrammed to fight cancer, and why a
robot's mistakes mean that it is becoming more human...
 [image: Subscribe to New Scientist
magazine]<http://email.newscientist.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/nBKCP0MXDZs0hIx0ENQn0EC>
  *EDITOR'S CHOICE<http://email.newscientist.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/nBKCP0MXDZs0hIx0EZ6V0EX>

WALTER LIPPMANN