[Marxism] Day of the Heroic Guerrilla Commemorative Che Shirt

Jolly Jack jollyjack at jollyjack.org
Sat Oct 6 07:32:48 MDT 2007

To Readers of the Marxism List,
Last year I sent a notice to the list announcing the opening of our web store promoting T-Shirts with Marxist themes. Since that time we have expanded our selection greatly including a new design commemorating the 40th Anniversary of the Day of the Heroic Guerrilla, honoring Che Guevara. The shirt was designed by Michael Martinez, a leader of Miami's Bolivarian Youth organization. We also have shirts with poster art from the May 1968 revolt in France along with shirts honoring Gramsci, Trotsky and other revolutionary leaders. Of course we have a large number of shirts focused on our current struggles.

  Most of the shirts were designed by Michael and we produce them ourselves right here in Miami. They are all top quality and send a  progressive message.

I would like to invite you to please visit our site and let us know what you think
about it!  We can also design and produce T-Shirts for organizations, a mobilization or  businesses. Please  call me at 305-582-4846 if you are interested any special orders or requests.

All of our proceeds go to support the progressive movement, so the  money
generated by your purchases will be used to support the struggles you  believe
in!  Please click the following link to reach our  store.
_Click here: Radical  Jack's T-shirts_ (http://www.radicaljack.com/)

Best  Regards,
Jack Lieberman