[Marxism] Che's Legacy

Jscotlive at aol.com Jscotlive at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 11:15:23 MDT 2007

Nestor:

40 years is, perhaps, a good amount of time to arrive at  some
conclusions that take us out of mortuory prose. In this sense, I  must
say as an Argentinean and Latin American that yes, after 40  years
Ernesto Guevara de la Serna still inspires all of us through  his
"unbending commitment to the struggle for human progress".  However,
the legacy of "his example" is quite more complex.

Reply:

An interesting contribution. Perhaps you might provide some detail. I'd be
interested to hear more.