[Marxism] Nuclear accident impact underestimated

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Mon Oct 8 17:14:46 MDT 2007

Dave Walters writes:

> From: dave.walters at comcast.net> To: marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu> Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:49:00 +0000> Subject: [Marxism] Nuclear accident impact underestimated> >  Only known US casulty from a nuclear reactor. Like I said "they build 'em better now".

I believe a number of nuclear reactor mishaps sent contanimated particles into the air space which affected many US residents in places like Hanford, Yucca Flats, Three Mile Island, etc.  I am sure that the levels of lung cancer casued to Mormon residents (who do not smoke) for instance, that led to pain and death, should be considered as casualties - even if the Nucelar/Oil Industires do not want to recognize and try to hide these facts!

John O'Brien>