[Marxism] Demure ladies with antiwar signs versus Hillary's enforcers

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:23:16 MDT 2007

It's all about controlling the message. Not that I'd ever vote for a Democrat or

Republican anyway, but if I were so inclined I'd vow never to vote for anyone

who stands in front of one of those backdrops with the message of the day

repeated over and over in a not-so-subliminal effort to influence your thinking.

  And yes, I did see Hillary in front of one of those just the other day (not

that she's unique).