[Marxism] Fidel Castro: "A Silent Complicity"

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:21:32 MDT 2007

If I wanted to understand something about the Cuban policies, I would
certainly ask myself "Why is Fidel telling these things to the Cubans
today, and not only that, he underlines his revelations with a
reminder of the uprising by Carlos Manuel de Céspedes?"

I would also, on a more general level, want to know what is it that
the "Leftists" who put the blame on MIlosevic and the Serbians are
doing today? Are they hiding away? Are they trying to erase the
records? Or they are proudly sticking to their advice of those years,
and now support the US war effort against the Middle East?