[Marxism] Fidel Castro: "A Silent Complicity"

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Oct 11 13:52:32 MDT 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:21:32 -0300, Néstor Gorojovsky wrote:

> I would also, on a more general level, want to know what is it that
> the "Leftists" who put the blame on MIlosevic and the Serbians are
> doing today? Are they hiding away? Are they trying to erase the
> records? Or they are proudly sticking to their advice of those years,
> and now support the US war effort against the Middle East?

  Many of those who _supported_ Milosevic are at the same time strong
supporters of the US war in West Asia and the zionist racist colonial
settler state of Israel. Remeber Jared Israel, the staunch supporter of
Milosevic. He is not alone. Already Ariel Sharon warned that supporting
the Albanians against what claimed to be "the Jews of the Balcans" could
endanger his racist regime and any other colonial leftover.

Cheers,
L.W.

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany