[Marxism] (I Need Your Help Urgent Please Reply Me Back)

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:54:22 MDT 2007

I am sorry I didn't inform you before that am traveling to Africa for a
program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack
of Education, this program is taking place in three major countries in
Africa which is Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria .It as been a very sad and
bad moment for me, because the problem I find myself is very hard for me to
explain.

  I'm stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where
my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way
to the Hotel am staying and am  facing a hard time here because I have no
more money with me and right now am owing the hotel, the bill of $ 1500 and
they want me to pay the bill soon or else they will have to seize my bag and
hand me over to the Hotel Management, I need this help from you urgently to
help me back home, all I need from you  is to lend me the money to pay the
hotel bill and I also need $500 to feed and help myself back home, that is
the reason why am sending you this email, so please I need you to lend me
the sum of $2,000 to have  my problems here solved? I need this help so much
and in time because I am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't
even have money to feed myself for a day am starving my self, please
understand how urgently I need this help from you. I try to use my Credit
cards but there are no locations I can make use of it. And only means I can
communicate is through the internet, I have no phone with me.

 I will really appreciate any amount you can afford to send me for now and I
promise to pay you back your money as soon as I return home so please let me
know on time in order for me to forward you the details you need to send the
money to me I understand for charges, it could cost some extra to send money
through western union I promise to return all charges incurred back to you,
this is the only way I can receive money down here.

Hope to read from you soon.

Please