[Marxism] Environmentalists Gweneth Cravens & Rip Anderson on nuclear energy

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 19 12:30:42 MDT 2007

David Walters wrote:
> There is, obviously, something of a lack of interest here on the nuclear
> energy debate, so I will respect this and restrict my posts to only one
> reply, now and again, on the issue when others raise it. I will post
> here some interesting links that I think add to the debate outside this
> list. I will do this periodically, every month or so.

Actually, I doubt if the question would come up at all if Sukla Sen was
not so insistent on flooding the list with nuclear energy and nuclear
weapon articles. And when he does, you evidently feel the need to
scratch the itch. I don't think that this is a good use of Marxmail at
all. As I have tried to point out repeatedly, obsession is very fine
when it comes to sex but not when it comes to Marxist debate.