[Marxism] "The Quiet Mutiny" (1970)

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Sat Oct 20 04:29:40 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Horacio Oliveira" <horaciooliveira at mac.com>
>  "The War on Democracy" is available for about about 12.95 pounds
> from Amazon.uk

I saw War on Democracy free on the web. But www.johnpilger.com has literally
dozens of his films for sale.

Was just on the phone this morning with John, who has agreed to do an
appearance in South Africa in March next year. For SA comrades on this list,
please contact me so we can propose some other concrete sites. Durban on 29
March looks good. He's also getting an honorary doctorate at Rhodes (SA's
leading school of journalism) on the 28th.

His film "Apartheid Did Not Die" (1998) still says it all about this
society; it's part of the 'CCS Wired' dvd collection (40 films about radical
social mobilisations) we're reissuing in a few weeks' time.

Cheers,
Patrick
http://www.ukzn.ac.za/ccs