[Marxism] The class nature of the Chinese state

Haines Brown brownh at hartford-hwp.com
Sat Oct 20 05:38:46 MDT 2007

I don't understand.

How can I get away with saying such provocative things without at
least someone challenging them? Whether true or not, at least the
points below are entirely logical and transparent, and yet carry the
implication that much of the discussion on this list is really
non-Marxist and fundamentally flawed.

If someone told me that, I'd scream and yell.

--

       Haines Brown, KB1GRM