[Marxism] The class nature of the Chinese state

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:23:25 MDT 2007

Haines: "How can I get away with saying such provocative things without at
least someone challenging them?"

Why are you laboring under the impression that you said ANYTHING?

It's like this: "theory of how social" + "theoretical tool" + "empirical
specifics" + "satisfactory theory" + "appropriate mode of production" +
"ripe for reconstruction" + "ontological status of theory" + "'scientific
realism'"

EQUALS

Grumph.

Or in other words that your theoretical dick is bigger than everyone else's.

Apart from that, I haven't gotten a clue what you're saying ...

Y albergo la sospecha que tu tampoco. [And I harbor the suspicion that you
don't either.]

>From the boys' locker room.

Joaquín