[Marxism] (no subject)

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:24:25 MDT 2007

I am sorry I didn't inform you before that I was traveling to Africa for a
program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack
of Education, this program is taking place in three major countries in
Africa which is Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria.

 I have found myself in a terrible situation as I'm stranded in Nigeria
because I forgot my lil bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents
and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel and am  facing a
hard time here because I have no more money with me and right now am owing
the hotel, the bill of $ 1500 and they want me to pay the bill soon or they
are gonna seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management, I need this
help from you urgently to help me back home, all I need from you  is to lend
me the money to pay the hotel bill and I also need $500 to feed and help
myself back home, this is why am sending you this email, please I need you
to lend me $2,000 to have  my problems here solved. I need this help so much
and in time because I am in a terrible and tight situation.

I will really appreciate any amount you can afford to send me if you can't
afford the $2,000 and I promise to pay you back your money as soon as I
return home. Please let me know asap in order for me to forward you the
details you need to send the money to me. I understand for charges, it could
cost some extra to send money through western union, I promise to return all
charges incurred back to you, this is the only way I can receive money down
here.

Hope to read from you soon.

Please