[Marxism] Lenin's definition of imperialism

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 23:40:39 MDT 2007

Joaquin Bustelo schrieb:
> I largely agree with Fred's post criticizing Paula's position on imperialism
> and China.
>
> However, I think we need to get beyond Lenin's description of imperialism in
> a pamphlet he wrote more than 90 years ago:

As one possible starting point might I suggest Mike Kidron's critique of
Lenin's "Imperialism" - itself now 45 years old and obviously in need of
updating. His essay "Imperialism, highest stage but one" can be found at
<http://www.marxists.org/archive/kidron/works/1962/xx/imperial.htm>.

Einde O'Callaghan