[Marxism] British health care system is sicko

jk68 jkayo68 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:29:18 MDT 2007

Just wanted to thank Darren and Jscotlive for their very helpful
father). It seems that what has been occurring in Britain is part of
the broader trend towards privatization of public services (i.e.,
wealth transfer to the ruling class) going on everywhere. Similarly,
the role of the LP is similar to the Democrats in the US, who serve as
a more enlightened and palatable wing of this offensive against the
working class. I plan to read up more on the British healthcare
crisis-- thanks.